1. Complete a background check when required (currently every 2 years)
2. Verify Assistant Coaches have completed background checks
3. Attend Coaches Meeting (receive rosters, fundraisers, choose practices)
4. Call (not just email) all players within 2 days of receiving roster
5. When an event (game or practice) is cancelled contact entire team to be sure they know.
6. Always show up on time for events or get proper coverage from an assistant. No Showing an event is unacceptable.
7. Pass out and collect fundraiser. Hand in to division director.
8. Pass out picture order forms and pictures when they arrive.
9. Pass out/collect league clothing order form. Hand order forms into Division Director.
a. All levels Unlock Bathrooms. Never leave code on key lock box (change to “0000”)
b. U15 responsible for flags and clock
c. All other levels - goals
11.Move goals to designated area and lock up as required, be sure bathrooms are
closed and locked, lights are off (not at Opechee). Keys must be locked up at end of events.
12.U15 home team is responsible for running the game clock, updating the score
accurately, and stopping the clock with 2 mins left. The controller must be put
back in the cradle and locked up.